Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First Vegies

We started out with some yellow veggies.  Squash was first, I think.  Then sweet potatoes.  He took to his yellow veggies, but not so much the green ones.  He makes a sour lemon face when he eats green beans or peas, so I have to mix them with his yellow veggies.  I think sweet potatoes are his favorite, with squash right behind them.  Carrots are okay.  He really likes his bananas!  He has also tried peaches and apples.  He like them fine, but I think the peaches were a little too sour for him.  We'll try pears maybe tomorrow.  

Caden's 4 month apt was on a Thursday.  Brady wanted to begin veggies on Saturday since Dr. Yap gave the go ahead.  I was a little nervous, but I was convinced.  So we tried it at dinner time with his cereal.


 He got so full, he fell asleep right in his chair!

 Yum Yum!
We had to teach him to not eat the jar, but what is inside of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment