Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ho Ho Ho!

As I promised before, here is Makenna with Santa. This was the very first pic they took. After this, she looked at me confused, then cried. It was nap time, she hadn't really had her morning nap, so she was tired. I thought this was pretty sweet though of them looking at each other.

Christmas cards have gone out with our family pic. I hope I didn't forget anyone. Please let me know if you haven't received yours in a few days. We went last Saturday and had our pics made. It was a mess! Although we made an apt, we had to wait an hour. Makenna held up pretty well and we got a great fam pic, and one of her by herself. I have also taken some cute pics of her dressed up in Christmas gear, but my card isn't working in the computer tower. Not sure what is up with that. I would ask Brady for help, but he has his headphones on, listening to music and playing Play Station. Makenna is very snotty, and it is starting to turn green. I have her elevated, the vapor mist going, I'm sucking snot out, and using the nasal spray. Any other ideas? Should I take her in...although we went to the dr Monday to get her round 2 flu shot. I'm so glad that tomorrow is Thursday! That means a fun Office Christmas episode! I loved last weeks...Dwight "In a perfect world I would have 10 fingers on my left hand so that I could use my right hand for punching." He cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment