Friday, June 25, 2010

First Trip to the Zoo!

We had a blast at the zoo yesterday! Us and GiGi first went to McKinnley's to have breakfast which consisted of strawberry cake!! Yummmm!!! Then we headed off to the zoo. It was a perfect day to go. It was a little cloudy and not crowded at all. But it was very hot! I was so hot that I had upper lip sweat! Makk's cheeks were red the whole time although we were in shade, I put a hat and sunscreen on her. I also kept her very hydrated. I won't bore you with all the animal pics, but here are some of my favorites!

This is my most fave!! She kept herself busy fastening her buckels.

She did not like this!
Such a big girl coming down the steps. She is absolutely fascinated with steps!
She enjoyed watching the fish.
Her first carousel ride! She wasn't so sure about it. We had to first pet the horse and love on it.

Every time we would go around, she would say hi and wave to GiGi once we got to the other side!
Such a big girl standing at the window. I think these were monkeys.

And of course, walking down by herself...with a tad bit of help.

See how hot we look?! I do mean temp wise only!

I had to put a monkey pic in because they are Makk's fave! I loved this one where they are loving on each other!
Makenna and Makk before we went into the zoo.

Thanks GiGi for taking us to the zoo! We had a blast. Makk loooves her pink monkey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment