Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Eyes of Texas are Upon You....

Well, we're a little disappointed, but I'm going to go ahead and put up these pics. Only because I think Makk looks soooo adorable! This top one is my absolute fave pic in a while! We watched the game at my grandparent's house where 5 OU fans, who I happen to be related to, were also there watching. We all kept it nice and loving, but it was a little embarrassing we lost!



Can you see the curls? It's always hard to capture in pics, but I was hoping you could see them!


She is wearing UT Squeaker shoes we found at UT back in March when Brady and I went down there for our anniversary.



Again, this child loves to read! The teacher in me is cheering!!



I love this beautiful little girl!!


1 comment:

  1. She is a doll! I agree, that first pic is so cute. Her face is really changing.

    ReplyDelete