Friday, January 21, 2011

Show Us Your Singles! Matt Kennedy!



There is this really cool blog called Kelly's Korner which you can find at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/. Each year she is having a Single Blog where people can post people they know. There are 3 success stories from last year where 2 couples are already engaged and maybe another couple on the way!! So, this is for my friend Matt, who is close to my in-law family. He is also Honorary Uncle to my daughter, which I shortened to Hunkle Matt! Here is a bio that I wrote up about him!


Matt Kennedy is a 28 year old who is currently head coach of women's track at Friends University in Wichita, Kansas. He is homegrown in Texas and is therefore a natural gentleman and a respectful man. His hometown is in Wichita Falls, Texas. He enjoys coaching, refereeing basketball, hunting, and hanging out with friends. One of his favorite restaurants is Texas Roadhouse. He also loves to spend time in Oklahoma City where he has many friends and favorite hang-out/dining spots. He was previously a coach at Oklahoma Baptist University.


He enjoys going to concerts to listen to Texas Country. He is also a very good 2-stepper! He is lots of fun to be around and always brings a smile to your face. If you ever have spent any time hanging out with him, you have probably been spotlighting out in Dundee! He loves anything to do with the outdoors.


As I said, he is a very nice guy and needs a sweet girl who won't take advantage of him. He's just waiting to meet Miss Perfect, and don't be surprised if he spoils you! My married friends and I so badly want him to meet the right girl and fall in love, so with his permission, we have posted this for him. If you are interested, please email me at vanessacollier06@gmail.com. My sister-in-law also blogged about Matt. You can also read her blog at http://amandafouts.blogspot.com/2011/01/show-us-your-singles-coach-k-aka-matt.html. Thanks!!

9 comments:

  1. I have a perfect 30 year old cousin in Tulsa. She teaches math. Super smart, funny, sweet. She's an awesome Christian girl. She also understands coaches because we come from a coaching family! Email me at anna.hornbeck@arklegaudit.gov if he's interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy has some great friends! Another blogger, My Life as a Wife (I think) did a post for him as well!

    Wichita isn't too far from CO-at least I don't think so LOL

    I'm interested. I can be found at http://thisamber.blogspot.com/2011/01/show-us-your-life-singles-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister is 27 and lives in OKC! I don't have a blog but would love to tell you more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I live in Tulsa so not too far from Wichita. One of my friends blogged about me, #177 I think, if you want to check it out. Matt looks like a wonderful guy.

    Have a good weekend,
    Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. If my sister was closer to Kansas... I would totally tell her to go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am from Northwest Arkansas. My friends posted me on her as well. I am so lucky to have people that want to see me happy with the right person. It stood out to me that he works with kids (older kids) and I work with much younger (kindergarten). I also have a great love for sports. If intersted my email is marisa_shofner@yahoo.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think he and my friend Jodi would be a great team! Jodi coaches track and field at Central State University in OH! She worked at Alabama previously!

    http://emmyloublogs.blogspot.com/2011/01/show-us-your-singles-jodi.html

    please email me! emmyloublogs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. he sounds great! I would love to chat if he's interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know these posts went up last week, but it took a while to work up my nerve to comment on any! I just started a blog (http://purplegoldandginger.blogspot.com/) or you can email me if Matt is still looking!

    ReplyDelete