Thursday, May 21, 2009

First Day Dilema


I have never blogged before, but wanted to begin one when my daughter was born. I am going to try and keep up with it so that friends and family will know what is going on with Makenna on a weekly basis. Yes, I said "weekly" and not "daily." There is no way I can be as dedicated as my talented sister-in-law, Amanda. She keeps up an amazing blog daily, but my goal is to keep it up at least weekly! My dilema is how to get my blog looking the way I want it, and how to find the time to maintain it. I guess I will be adding postings at the early AM hours like now. With one hand I will be holding Makenna as she nurses, and with the other hand I will be typing. Being a mother is amazing so far! I never could imagine loving someone and caring for someone so much until she was born and I gazed upon her beautiful face and held her close to my heart. Of course I love my wonderful husband with all of my heart, but it is a different kind of love I never imagined with my daughter. Here is a picture of how cute she is! We love our big bows!! She doesn't have a choice but to be a girly-girl and love pink. I love her so much! I am going to try and nurse her again and hopefully get some sleep! I will try and blog tomorrow and add more. Hopefully I can continue to be dedicated, unlike my scrapbooking attempts!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are blogging. This way I can keep current on this pretty angel.

    Love Aunt Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I'm glad I get to keep up with your family!

    ReplyDelete