Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Terrific Tuesday

Today, Makenna and I took a nice walk to the park. It is a really fun park with lots of fun equipment. It makes me wish I was 8 again to enjoy it all (and fit comfortably in the equipment!). I decided to take Makenna down a slide. Now, there are about 5 or so slides, but I decide to take her down the tallest one with 5 curves. I've always been fearless and adventurous, so I am hoping to pass those traits on to Makenna. I know that I will regret it the day I see her climb onto a house roof and jump into a pool or onto a trampoline. So I put her in my lap, as she is half asleep, and push off. On the way down, I notice it looks like she has joined a rock band and spiked up her hair! She had so much static electricity going on! Then we swung in the big swings. I cradled her with one arm, and held on with the other. She was awake and a little confused looking, but I think she enjoyed it! When Brady got home, he held her and "played" with her as he always does. Makenna really likes her Daddy! We are working on a super secret Father's Day gift. We are learning how picky she is. Brady was holding her and patting her back. Well, when he stopped, she pouted and cried. As soon as Brady started patting her again, she stopped and became content. She definitely already has her own unique personality, and we love it! She really is a lot of fun! Here is a pic from our first walk ever that we took last week.
Here is Makenna passed out tonight. Her hands were sticking up in the air as she slept. It was hillarious! This was the third pic I took because the first two were too dark, so she put her hands down a little at this point.






1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you took her down a slide! How funny!

    ReplyDelete