Thursday, September 22, 2011

Caden Scott & Updates

I know it has been a very long time since I have blogged and certain people don't like looking at the same post from last time over and over again. Since I have gone back to work, I have been incredibly crazy busy! I stay at school late most days. Come home nd do dinner, clean, type up lesson plans and grade papers for a couple hours, and try to do family time, while being 9 months pregnant and exhausted!

I have had a TON to blog, but simply no time. We have been doing lots of nesting on the weekends. We're pretty much ready! Just need a few more items and clean/organize a few more things.

Had an apt today. Caden is no longer breech!! Hoping he stays that way. I am dilated to a 1, and 50% effaced. About 3 1/2 weeks left! We are so excited and can't wait! I'm a little freaked out about how I'm going to handle 2 kids, but millions of people do it and they all figure it out. I know I can also do the same. Although I am convinced I won't ever get to sleep and will be spending the next several years in a zombie zone.

Real quick...so blessed to have a job! It feels good to teach again. I am starting out the year very stressed, but it feels good to be back. I'm glad that I'm in 3rd grade because it is a grade I have taught before and am familiar with. Really trying to still "move in" and get organized, plus type up 3 months worth of lessons. I'm only a week ahead. I have lots to do!! I just never seem to have enough time to do anything! Although I have accomplished A LOT, there is just so much to do!

Out new church, Faith Baptist in Iowa Park, is going great! Makenna has 5 little girls her age that she LOVES to play with! 4 of them are potty trained and wearing panties, so I'm encouraging Makk to be a follower! She absolutely loves it though. She asks us to go to church on non-church days. When we drop her in the nursery, she jumps down, runs to the gate, lets herself in, and we have to beg her to wave by and blow us a kiss. It definitely makes me feel at peace and comfortable that my baby girl loves the place, the people, and that the people love her! We are also making a lot of great connections and developing friendships. God is really blessing us right now! Lots of changes for out little family!

My back is absolutely killing me! It seems it doesn't hurt when I have taken a bath this week, so I'm off to read a book for pleasure (what's that mean?!) and relax my back muscles. I'll try and upload some pictures when I get a chance.

Jessica took some awesome belly shots. Can't wait to share them! There is a really sweet one of Makk hugging and cuddling Bubba Caden. Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment