Friday, July 22, 2011

New pics of Caden!

My apt went well yesterday!! My placenta looks perfect! No more shelf shape or blood pools! Praise be to Jesus!

He is weighing about 2 lbs 8 oz, that is in the 60%, and still a week ahead of schedule. So looks like I'm going to have a big baby!! That would also explain why I'm so much bigger this time around!

My glucose test went well yesterday, without a hitch. I actually like the red sugary juice! I didn't even get close to fainting or anything like I did with Makk. Then I went to El Chico's and had an amazing lunch!! I will go back in 3 weeks at my 30th week, then every 2 weeks after that for 6 weeks, then it is every week until he comes! It is getting sooooo close!

Here are some amazing pics of Caden. Makenna went with us and I think she really enjoyed it! She kept looking from my tummy to the screen saying "Bubba Caden in Mommy's tummy." It was so cute! She also had to hold my hand through most of the procedure. Caden is quite the tap-dancer. He kept doing a little jig with his feet. Maybe it's the Irish coming out in him! I think there's Irish somewhere...He is also breeched right now, but there is time for him to turn. This is what also happened with Makk, and she finally turned. I did some special exercises, don't know if they worked, but it can't hurt. So I wi ll do those again.



Here is a sweet pic of his face. It's kind of difficult to see. He kept turning away.



A profile pic. We couldn't get his legs and feet in there.



His sweet little fist! He was waving to all of us. Makk thought that was neat and I think she might have waved back. She definitely said "Hi Bubba Caden!"



His sweet foot, which I'm sure I will hear stomping around before too long! Also is the reason why my bladder gets kicked so hard!



Caden is still a boy!!! I had a tiny tiny fear in the back of my head that what if the last sonogram was wrong. No need to worry!!

We are so excited and can't wait to meet our Caden!

2 comments:

  1. Yep ALL Boy! Glad all your test went well! I cant stand the sugary stuff but I feel I did better drinking it this time around! Let me know if you have any little boy questions because I'm sure I will have girl questions for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so perfect!!! AND....Whitt measured a week ahead around this time so I was FOR SURE I was going to have a big ole boy! Nope....he rounded out at a whopping 6 lbs. 8 oz.! So ya never know! ; ) Your sweet baby girl is going to be an awesome big sister! Are you having a hard time calling her "big sister"? I hated it for the longest time bc Coop was my baby!!!! No worries here....he is still my baby! ; )

    ReplyDelete