Friday, June 5, 2009

New Tricks

Sorry it has been a while since I posted anything. We have been very busy with trips out of town, birthday parties, trips to school, and lunch dates with Daddy. Brady has a new work and school schedule that keeps him away more during the week. He was at home on Wednesdays for the summer, but isn'y any more, so Makenna and I began a weekly Wednesday lunch date with Daddy. This past Wednesday we picked up 5 Guys Burgers and Fries and it was yummy! Of course Makenna got lots of attention from the customers...more men than women! I hope this doesn't mean that there may be a boy problem later we will have to deal with! Brady already said she can't date until she is 35.

Makenna wore her first bathing suit last weekend at Kevin's birthday party. This is such an adorable bathing suit that her GiGi got for her! She didn't actually get in the pool. We just dressed the part!


Makenna has learned some new tricks in the past couple of weeks. She has been smiling a lot, almost giggling, and cooing vowel-consonant combinations. Brady is already chanting da-da at her, therefore I have to compete with momma! I'm with her a lot more hours, and I am the source of her food, so I better win! JK. She has also started rolling to one side. This is a very busy girl who sleeps with one eye open so she doesn't miss out. I would not be surprised if she started walking tomorrow just so she could go everywhere there is action! Here are some of her smiling pictures.


Here she is asleep on Daddy. Daddy was out like a lightbulb, too! I love my family!!



3 comments:

  1. The swim suit looks SO CUTE. She's grown even since I saw her a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like life is beautiful!! Your sweet baby girl is just a doll! I'm happy to see all is well!!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete