Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fun with Friends!

Well, I didn't get the job I had interviewed for, but it's okay. I think I need to learn some more Spanish! Makenna and I have spent a lot of this week in North Richland Hills, packing up the house since we are closing in 13 days!

We had a play date today with our neighbor Ella. They had so much fun playing babies and dress-up. Makenna was actually feeding a bottle to a baby doll! She was able to easily put the nipple in its mouth easily. It's like she knew exactly what to do when she picked up the baby and bottle! It was so neat watching her play. Ella tried to dress Makk up, but she wasn't as interested in that. Makenna even was saying Ella's name today!

We also visited Moni and Makk didn't want to leave her! It kinda broke my heart to see how much Makk had missed Moni and how much she loved her! Makk would have stayed the night with Moni had I let her! But they are planning to have a play date just them two this Saturday when we are moving stuff, which will be very helpful!

I'm pretty proud of my packing efforts. Almost my entire kitchen is already packed! Everything just about is off the walls, curtains down....It looks pretty empty and sad! I still need a job in WF, and we're not quite sure about where we will live. So we're (mainly me because Brady is always laid back and full of faith) really praying for a peace about the job and home situation that something will happen real soon. I am sad that I only have 13 days or so left that ties me to here in NRH. It has been our home for 3 years, and the only home Makk has ever known. I'll definitely miss her room with the pink and brown walls!


She was loving the Magna Doodles!
"See how good I draw, Mommy?"

"Here Baby! Drink your bottle."

"This is how you feed the baby."
"The baby goes in here."
"Come on Ella. Let's go to your room and play."
"Here we go!"
One last pose before we left. We have been so lucky to have a sweet neighbor friend like Ella. I told her mom, Abby, that if we lived here the next several years, I can see Makk being Ella's little shadow!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures. Yes, the pink and brown walls were perfect for Makenna ;) We will miss yall bunches.

    ReplyDelete