Friday, August 27, 2010

Repulsive Friday

I think I may try to do a new thing now called Repulsive/Impulsive Fridays. I will either share something repulsive from the week or impulsive. From the title, you may guess that something repulsive happened. All week Makk has had yummy issues and very runny diapers. On Monday when it began, we had to change outfits a couple of times. The first exlosion happened on Mommy and Daddy's bed. I didn't see anything on the bed....until 3 days later! Her poo has been yellow, but if she leaked on her clothes, it just looked wet and had no color. Each night when I get in bed, Brady is already There and the lights are off. Yesterday I was digging through the bed to find a book I had thrown up there away from Makk. As I was digging, I saw the yellow spots, several of them including on the pillow case! I had been sleeping on that for 3 nights!!!! Needless to say I yanked those sheets off so fast, sprayed the spots with Dreft, then washed them in my Clorox 2 and Tide. I have never felt so dirty, even when I accidently stuck my finger in her pooey diaper!

Today I had my first sub job. It was in kindergarten. It was fine, but totally different from my almost 3rd graders I just left! One little girl told me she loved me, and I did get several hugs. I felt I made great connections with an awesome staff and will hopefully be busy with more jobs!

Now I'm headed to bed because I am beat! Even after the little nap I had to take when I got home!

1 comment:

  1. You got a sub job so fast. That's great! Hopefully lots more to come too.

    ReplyDelete