Friday, August 13, 2010

The Last Night

Tonight is officially the last night I am spending in my first home. It is a sad, but exciting time as we embark on this crazy and unpredictable journey. Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers, we still need them. I will miss North Richland Hills and the friends we made here. I will miss my wonderful team I taught with at such a wonderful school. Eagle Ridge will always be like a home to me. I will miss this wonderful street of Irongate Dr. I loved the friends I made here, the street parties and parades, and the support when Makenna was born. This was her first home and it saddens me that she will never remember it, but hopefully the pictures will speak a thousand words and show her how wonderful her first year of her life was here.

Now we move on to the next chapter of our lives. Don't know what it involves and that scares me to death because I like to be in control. For once, I am totally not in control. I am learning to be humble and dependent on God through this season of uncertainty. But through all the uncertainty that lies ahead such as a job for me, where will we live, etc, I can be certain of this: I have a wonderful Heavenly Father who loves me so much, I have a loving and supportive husband, a beautiful healthy daughter, and a LOT of extended family who loves us unconditionally and is very supportive of us and always willing to lend a helping hand. Of all these things I am very thankful.

1 comment: