Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Clothes for Caden

I have picked up a few outfits I found clearanced out. I know I have a while, but the thought of not having anything for Caden yet freaks me out! And I found some really cute outfits that were very cheap.



Couldn't pass up the Little Brother onesie I found at Target!!



Saw this at Sam's a few weeks ago and told myself I had to go back if we were having a boy. It is red and white and says HERO like Holliday!



Another cute Sam''s find.


Great deal at Old Navy! The lighter blue one is for next summer though.




Loved this sweater I found at Old Navy. He will be born end of fall when it is getting cold, so he will need warm stuff. I thought this sweater was great because he could wear it over short sleeve onesies if it gets too warm inside.
Plus, when I got home, realized it was Dallas Cowboy colors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment