Monday, June 13, 2011

Birthday Bash!

Here are some pics fro Collin's birthday. He had a Finding Nemo party which of course involved swimming. KK had a blast!!! She loved playing with the "big kids," who were between 4 and 6ish. The little girls really loved KK and helping her in the pool. I was very impressed how she continually would climb in and out of the pool, go up and down the slide without any help. We had to trick her out of the pool in order to eat dinner, and to leave to go home to bed. She had the best time!! Of course I missed many great photo ops. I was too scared to have my phone by the pool, and I forgot my camera. Every time she came down the slide, she had the biggest smile on her face and was laughing, but she was always turned away from my phone when I tried to snap a shot.





No comments:

Post a Comment