Sunday, August 23, 2009

4 Months!

Some 4 mo old pics to celebrate today!







Today, Makenna is 4 Months old! She had her dr.'s apt on Friday. She now weighs 12 1/2 lbs (30%), and is 24 1/4 in long (60%). Looks liek she may be tall and skinny. We gave her rice cereal for the first time Friday. It was hilarious! She would smile and be happy, then I would put the spoon in her mouth and she would make the funniest face. It was like she liked it, but wasn't too sure about it. Then we decided to dip her paci in it. She REALLY liked that, but then we realized how this could be a very bad path to travel! She might not want her regular paci, but a flavored one! So we aren't doing that anymore. It also made her sleep until 7 AM...9 1/2 hrs!!! WOW! I am excited about this new stage, but a little sad because that means my baby is growing up! Here is the video of her eating. It is a short clip from our phone. We have a more dramatic version on our camera. It is sideways, so you will have to tilt your head a little.






I started back to work this week, and yes, I was depressed. Then I feel bad abt being upset because at least I have a good job. It was very, very hard leaving Makenna. I don't like being away from my baby. At least I have had 4 good months with her. Prayers are accepted!

Back to more good news...Another friend told me she is pregnant!! Such fun times! That makes 9!!! I kind of miss it! Not ready yet, but ask me again in 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment