Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So sad

Sorry it has been a while since I have blogged. I have been so busy enjoying my last week with Makenna before I have to go back to work. I am very sad, maybe even depressed, but not really. I long for the day that I don't have to work and can stay home with all of my babies! One day.... Well, Makenna has been doing a lot of growing and changing. She has laughed out loud a lot this last week. She has also learned to roll over to her tummy! Unfortunately, she is still waking up at 3 and 4 AM. So lots of prayers there. I need her to sleep until 6 AM so that I can nurse her right before I drop her off at her sitter's house, Emily, who the kids call Moni. I will have to rely on her for pics when I go back to work. She is a definite pic taker, so no worries there. Tomorrow, Makenna and I go to WF to see Amy's new baby boy Lawson born yesterday. I can't wait! I know he is so cute. It is also Ranch Roundup, so there will be lots of fam in town to see. Makenna will get to see her great-great grandma for the first time! Yea! More pics for her to look back on and be glad she has. I don't have any pictures handy to upload, so here is a video of Makenna playing in her pink thing. The end is the best part!

No comments:

Post a Comment