Saturday, August 29, 2009

1 Week Down







So I have made it through my first week of school. It wasn't so bad. I have a sweet class, and it did feel kind of good to get back into a routine. It sure was hard letting go of Makenna. Brady took her the first 2 days to Emily's. We both took her on Wednesday. Makenna smiled at me as I walked away. She had a look that I read as "Mommy, where are you going?" I'm not going to lie. My eyes were filling up. My sweet husband called me as I drove to work to see if I was okay. And it goes without saying that I rush to get her right after school! It is a very interesting school year now that I spend most of my planning period and all of my lunch pumping. Going back to work has made my milk supply go down, which really worries me.

I have many cute videos and pics. I will upload them sometime today. So check back!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! She is a DOLL!!!!!!! I lost your blog, so i haven't been able to keep up, but....now it's found! Yay!!! So the school year is going well?? Pumping at school....fun, fun!!! Well, you look amazing, and Makenna is just as beautiful as her momma!

    ReplyDelete