Monday, August 3, 2009

B & B on F in Bowie

Last Friday Makenna and I drove to Bowie to meet the ladies on Brady's mom's side of the family for a little get together. They spent the weekend at a beautiful B & B. We just went for lunch at a tea room and hung out the early part of the afternnon. Here is a bedroom at the B & B that Makenna looked so precious laying on. Yes she wore this dress the Sunday before, but she may never get to wear it again and it really fit the occasion.





Makenna and I realy had a lot of fun!


Makenna really enjoyed seeing GiGi and Grandmom. GiGi spoiled her again at a super cute boutique there in Bowie. Look how white I am compared to Karen. This white cracker needs some sun! BTW, Bowie is one of my new favorite places to go. That's right, Bowie. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. awww her dress is SO SO SO CUTE on her!!! And it IS ridiculous how dark my mom gets in the summer, and it's really not fair that she didn't pass down those dark genes to Brady and I!!

    ReplyDelete