Sunday, October 4, 2009

How 'bout them Cowboys?

This face says it all for this household tonight. Makenna's face is mirroring Brady's mood now. The Cowboys lost at the last 2 seconds. Although, today was Makenna's first day to wear her cute pink outfit. We have searched high and low for a cowboy cheerleader outfit, but no luck for a 5 month old. So our pink onsie with matching bib and socks are what we have.

This is a pre-game pic. She is pumped for the game!


Last Thursday we got a little dressed up. She was having a blast playing with her feet, flashing the camera!

"Yeah, I'm cute. Watcha gonna do about it?"
Makenna has had a good week with our new schedule. One day she took a 4 hour nap! Emily had to feed her a bottle in her sleep! She has been very clingy to me also. This weekend, she wouldn't even take a nap without me. We would put her in her crib. She would spend 1 1/2 hours in there, only sleeping about 45 min and crying the rest. So I finally get her and cuddle with her on the couch, and she sleeps another hour or so.
Friday night, Makenna and I went to Southlake to do a little shopping before Brady got off work. Then we ate at Cafe Express. That was the first time to feed Makenna her cereal out in public. It went well! After she ate, and I was trying to eat, I was making giggle noises at her to entertain her. Well, it was giggle city! She was cracking up so loud over and over! You could have heard her laughs 3 tables down! It was absolutely one of the best sounds ever! Of course as soon as I try to video it all weekend, she stops.
She also has learned to open her hands when she claps. Before she still made fists when we would take her hands and clap them together. This week she learned to make her hands open up to clap and blow kisses. We are excited for GiGi to come and visit Tuesday to spend some time with Makenna. I have a PDAS this week. That is where I get observed teaching by my principal. Pray it goes well!!

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa , just got through looking at your pictures. The little one is really growing. and she is getting so cute. Hope to see you guys before to long.

    Love, meme

    ReplyDelete