Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Matt, the Great

I want to sincerely apologize to my good friend Matt Kennedy, who we call Huncle Matt (short for Honorary Uncle). We had a fabulous time this weekend not only with the Dodsons, but also Matt. I could have sworn that I included him in on my weekend blog, but I guess I left him off by mistake. I want to dedicate this entire blog post to Matt, the Great. I wish I would have had my camera with me so I could jave taken more pictures. All I had was my phone, so I didn't get very many, otherwise there would be a lot of pics from this weekend including Matt. Although I did get one of him. He was putting Makenna on his shoulders in the pool, but you an't even see his face or really a person under Makk. So Matt, please accept my humble apology as I dug though 3 years plus of pics to find ones that were more you, and not just a bunch of group shots. And there were some specific pictures of you and Makenna from when she was little, but i couldn't find them (tear). I really wanted to focus on the Great Matt Kennedy. Enjoy as you reminisce through the past. We can't wait for birthday weekend in a couple weeks. I will be sure to have my camera and I'm going to get as many pics as possible then create another huge blog that is all about you!









No comments:

Post a Comment