Saturday, July 9, 2011

BLog Blog Blog

I have a love/hate relationship with my blog. I love having it and love when I blog, but I hate the actual sitting down to do it. I get all these fabulous ideas, but never, or rarely, do them. What sets me back is uploading all the pictures. That is the most difficult and time consuming part. If I could do it from my phone, I would blog all the time!

I have literally spent over 5 hours creating photo books for Makenna because today Walgreens has a special free book. So I have created two books, covering from right after she turned 1 (April 30) to December 31. My thinking was to go ahead and scrapbook the first year of her life since I printed out all the pics and bought a ton of stuff, then do digital all the other years. I love scrapbooks and the cute stickers and decor, but it gets very expensive and takes up a lot of time and space! I think I will be happy with photo books. We'll see in a couple weeks how they turn out!

Caden's bedding has been ordered!! It has been shipped as of today. Can't wait to start painting his room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment