Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bubba Caden

This is my last week of my 2nd trimester! Next Tuesday I begin my 3rd trimester!! I have a huge apt next Thursday. I am getting another sonogram to check on my placenta. It is a shelf shape, and has some dark spots like pools of blood. Nothing huge, but could potentially be later. So I'm not worried about it. I'm excited to get to see Caden again!! I also have to do my glucose test. It will be very boring sitting there for an hour, so I will have to bring a good book!

Caden's bedding came in today! Hip Hip Hooray!!!!! I lloooove it! I'm hoping to paint his room tomorrow.



His comforter. So sweet!!!



Part of his bumper pads.



His window valence.



His diaper holder, although I don't know if we'l use it. It just came with the set.



His crib sheet.



Found this dress today on Zulily. I looooved it instantly! Brady will be mad, but I couldn't resist!


Me this past week at 26 weeks preggers.



So we have been trying to potty train. It is frustrating and we have tried every trick! Makk really likes Barbies now. So we told her that she can have one if she goes in the potty. After making herself toot on purpose to laugh at herself, a little poo came-TMI! We counted it and got Barbie last night. I thought it would encourage her to keep going. We looked at some more at Target today to show her what she could have if she would just go! This will get expensive, but we are using her left-over birthday cash. So this is her first Barbie that she picked out. It is a dog-walker Barbie. She has played nonstop with it!




Got amazing deals today at Target! I take pics of some of my loot then never blog it. I am today! I got all this for $6.79. I saved $12.80 with coupons, plus the additional $5 or so because I bought items on sale.

Aveeno baby lotion $2.04
2 cans of Aussie hairspray $1.62 for both
UP Brand panty-liners (I'll need them one day) $0.14
Sharpies- Free- again!
Glue sticks $0.20 a pkg
Flash cards $0.47
Dice $1 (I always need dice in my classroom.)

What great deals!!!!


BTW------I HAVE A JOB!!!!!! I officially will teach 3rd grade in City View!!!!!!!!! Praise JESUS!!! I just couldn't give up. I had to continually trust Him all the past year and not worry, which is really hard to do! Spending time studying Romans has really helped me not only grow closer to Jesus, but to trust Him at all times and not freak out with worry. Scripture is very comforting and necessary for our lives. It is so easy to get caught up in worldly troubles, when all we need to do is trust God and rely on Him, and to do these things without expecting God to bless us with worldly treasures or security.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make straight your paths."

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."-Those desires may not turn out to be the same in the end. When you are delighting in the Lord, your desires may and often times will change to match up God's desire for your life! Some very important life lessons I have learned along the way through the help of many Godly mentors and teachers, and God Himself!

Have a blessed day everyone!

1 comment: