Thursday, July 23, 2009

3 Months Old Today!

My, oh my, how the time has flown by! Today Makenna is 3 months old! This summer has gone by way too fast. She has had a big, no huge, no ginormous growth spurt this past week or so. She actually fit into a 3 mo outfit today! So I had to go through her closet and wash the 3 mo clothes. She has also been very fussy and unhappy the last week. I am hoping that it is because of the growth spurt. Sometimes nothing really seems to make her happy. Any suggestions? Also, is it too early to be cutting a tooth? She sure is drooling a lot and chewing on things. Last week she discovered a lot of things like rubbing her eyes, her feet, etc. Well in the last few days, she has discovered her head and hair. She has been grabbing her head and will sometimes sleep with her hands behind her head as if she is posing for a sexy picture. Ha! I would post a couple of pics and a video, but it is late and I am tired. I will do it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment