Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Family Fun

We have had a very busy last few days. We spent the weekend beautifying our front and back yard so that we can have grill-outs. I have to say that it sure is satisfying to work very hard physically on something and see visible results immediately that will hopefully last a few weeks. Working in the yard is also very therapeutic for me!

Yesterday, Makenna started to watch her hands. I think that she is "discovering them." She also seems to have "discovered" mine and Brady's hands. She will crack up when you clap and say "yeaaaaa," and when you take her hands and clap them together. She seems to be getting close to a giggle. It sounds like a cough and hiccup sometimes. She is also watching intensely as we eat. She may be ready for solids before 6 months. I guess we will see :)! I took some video. I am going to upload it and hope I can figure it out! She is so stinkin' cute!!!!

Update...video not working. I will try again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment