Monday, September 14, 2009

First Trip to Chuck-e-Cheese

Here are a few pics documenting our trip to every child's dream...Chuck-e-Cheese.
I loved this one of Grandmom kissing Ma-k-k. Although Makenna looks distracted.

Ma-K-K and her Aunt Milea.


She liked those lights!

I love Makenna's reaction to Granddad in this pic!



More of those lights! They are so amusing!

Unfortunately, I did not get a pic of Makenna with her cousins, or the birthday boy. I also don't have a pic of our family of 3. hopefully GiGi got one! Aunt Meo has commented several times that she wants to take the kids to Chuck-e-Cheese's. She is welcome to go the next trip! It was fun though. Brady and I got to be young again and play games. Our fave was "Who want to be a millionaire." It really was loads of fun! We also went against each other in basketball...I lost obviously. But I killed him in Ski ball! It is fun to be young again. When you're 8, your biggest dilemma is who to invite to your birthday party, or which toy you want with your tickets. Aww....memories!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you guys so much for coming to Jacob's birhday. It was great to see you and Makenna

    ReplyDelete