Sunday, September 20, 2009

UT Victory!

UT beat Tech last night!! I'm pretty sure it is because Makenna wore her cheerleader outfit complete with a matching bow. That has to be why! See how adorable she looks!! Her Daddy sure would be proud if she went to UT and cheered...or if she just went to UT.

Here are some new pictures from Moni's house. Check out the first two. See the difference, or what they may have in common?







This weekend we started Makenna on 2 meals a day. She will be 5 months on Wednesday. Already?! Yeppers! It sure flies by fast! I can't imagine my life without our precious baby! I am still pumping at work, but have learned that my school district is not allowing any mini friodges in classrooms anymore because it is too expensive. Really? So I am freaking out what to do to store my milk. I think this is ridiculous! I don't have time every day to get ice and put it in a cooler. I am already almost late everyday. We do have a fridge in the Teacher's Lounge, but everyone uses it and it will be opened and closed all day long, so I am afraid the milk won't stay as fresh, or could be dumped. Also, there will be 5, possibly 6 pumping moms in my school. I don't want someone to accidently take my milk or get them mixed up. I am trying to somehow get this waved. Maybe I can get a dr.'s note? I am definitely not feeling supported in the work place. I will get off my soap box now.


Be praying for Ryder Gray Dane. He was born at 29 weeks. He is doing okay so far, but has a spot on his brain. So pray that it is gone by tomorow or they will have to do surgery. Here is a link to their blog: http://www.thedanefam.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment