Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lucky Me!

I had a workshop today. Lucky for me, I got a longer lunch, so I got to go nurse Makenna at noon! It made my day so much brighter, and hers too! I sure wish I could do that everyday! :( One of these days.......It was just so wonderful!

We played a lot in our bouncer again today. There are a lot of pics in this series, but each one is so precious and tells a different story! I love each of her facial expressions. Her eyes light up in different ways, and you can see her mind working so hard!


Makenna is mesmerized by her froggy!She's thinking. "Oh my, what neat circles these are!"

Hmmmm, so he moves, eh?


That's so funny! Silly frog!


Watch me spin him, Mommy!



See how good I am?

I'm so proud of myself! What a big girl I am. I will be 5 months tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. I especially like the pic of her smiling at the frog. How cute!

    ReplyDelete