Thursday, March 11, 2010

4 of the Most Wonderful Years!

Today is mine and Brady's 4 year wedding anniversary! I truly have the best husband in the world! He is very sweet and thoughtful and selfless. He is also one of the smartest people I know! He also puts up with my craziness at times! He is also the best friend I have ever had! So much has happened during our short 4 years of marriage (almost a decade of being together!), and I would not trade a single moment! Moving back to TX and having Makenna were huge changes that only brought us closer. It sure was fun just the two of us, but Makenna makes us feel a little more complete! She is such a joy! And she sure loves her Daddy! It was "Dadda" all day according to Emily. He is so sweet and protective and loving with her. Seeing how good of a dad he is gave me a new reason to fall in love with him all over again! As cheesy as that all sounds. So anyway, we celebrated today by going to 5 Guys Burger and Fries. It was delicious! I was craving a good burger today! Our real celebration will be next week during Spring Break. We are going to Austin for a night and then eating at our fave place there: Hula Hut! It is also very yummy!

I was going to post some pics, but it is very late. I have to say that I kind of felt like a bad mom yesterday. For dinner we went to Little Caesars and got the $5 pizza. You can't cook for that cheap! Well, I gave Makenna her own slice and she ate the entire thing minus the crust! She loooooved it!! She has had pizza before at her sitter's once or twice, but I think it was a frozen pizza, which isn't as greasy. Tonight I did not get her a burger or fries! I cooked some whole wheat pasta, black beans, ans some cheese cubes. She downed it and looked like Black Beard, the pirate, after it was all said and done! So I had to take her to the bathroom to wash her off. The paper towel dispenser was right by the sink. As I washed her left hand, she use her right hand to discover how to wave at the sensor and make the towels pop out! Then she had the sense to grab at it to pull it off! It's like she knew exactly how to operate it! All coincidental, but she seems to be smarter than the average bear! I think she may be teething again. Her two bottom teeth are getting pretty tall...if a tooth can be tall!

Going to bed to get some energy for one last day of school before Spring Break! Woo-hoo! And it is a half day with kids! Although I am sooooo ready for break, I know I will miss those sweet kids! Okay really going to bed now. Didn't read this over or check for spelling or clarity. So please forgive me if it sounds like I rambled, because I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment