Friday, March 19, 2010

Ahhhh, the warm and sunny days!

I have some bad news. My camera battery died and I have turned this house upside down looking for it! So I can't upload pics yet. We have had a very enjoyable Spring Break! Brady and I went to Austin to celebrate for our 4 year anniversary. We had a lot of fun eating at Hula Hut, going to UT, and just walking around Austin. We even got to sleep in! Woohoo! Makenna stayed with GiGi and Pops and had a lot of fun being spoiled.

Makenna started taking some steps a couple of days ago! She can take about 3 at a time!! I got a video with my phone, so it isn't very good quality. Today we discovered that she really enjoys manaise and ketchup! She enjoys very falvorful foods! She won't eat anything that involves a spoon anymore. So for breakfast, we eat toast with a little but of grape jelly, or cheese melted on top. She also enjoys cheese scrambled eggs and of course, lots of blueberries! She eats pretty healthy! I gave in to pressure and let her try birthday cake at two different times, and she wasn't interested at all....yet anyway. I'm not complaining!

Okay, I just tried to download the video to the computer, but Brady downloaded a new internet and gmail site and I don't know how to save it without buying some program. I will have to wait until he comes home tonight!

I am a little mad. I went to the Plant Shed and bought some Impatients to plant. Well, it is supposed to freeze tomorrow with chance of snow flurries! Seriously?! On the first day of Spring?! So I will not plant them until I guess Monday when I get home from school. I am sooooo sick of this snow! We already have to go to school Good Friday due to 1 of the 2 snow days. Anway, hopefully this will be the last of it! Check back again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment