Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day...a little late

Good news! After 3 days of turning my house upside down, we found the camera battery charger!!! I'll just say it was in a bag not belonging to me. So I have it charging. My neighbor, Abby, took some cute pics from our street parade, so I go her picks to upload. Here they are! Here is part of our small parade with Ella from across the street. She looves Makenna!

She isn't so sure about all of this! She has nothing green, so this shirt with some green letters will have to do!


Her first baked good! A home-made 4 leaf clover sugar cookie with green sprinkles. No, I didn't make it. Makenna loooved it!!

I love this one!


Here is how her stroller was decorated for the parade.


The happy family!


Makenna is a big girl now and wanted to walk the parade, not ride!


She's trying to shak me off to do it herself!




Makenna wasn't up for pics today. Ella could barely stand still long enough to snap this.

The lei was very tasty!
Makenna took 4 1/2 steps today! She is doing very well. She loves to walk around our large ottoman and in between the ottoman and the couch with a hand on each. We also had to lower her crib today. She was pulling up on it a couple of weeks ago. So we figured it was time. We went ahead and put it on the lowest setting so that we won't have to mess with lowering it again.
Her new foods she has tried and loved are french toast, cheese quesadilla, peaches (we tried them before, but she really likes them this time), and of course her black beans are ranked number one! I still have to get Brady to download the walking video. Please stay tuned!!
Can you believe we got snow...AGAIN?! If we received 1 1/2 in today, then we beat the record for most snow ever!! Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment