Monday, March 8, 2010

Finally!

Okay, so I typed first then I uploaded the pics. For some reason I cannot copy and paste the writing up here, or highlight and drag it. It may be this computer. So all the writing is at the bottom. I only posted pics since this past Friday. The first couple are when Makenna fell asleep at Kevin and Deborah's Friday night after we took them dinner. She was sooo tired!





See Makenna's spaghettios!

See Makenna's speghettios in her hair, nose, eyes, chin, neck, etc...




You can kind of see her two teeth.

I just love this pic!


She loves her shopping cart. I can't imagine why. She loves to push it, but she needs help and I couldn't take a pic and help her!

Her fave...blueberries!




Her new fave way to sleep!
I could not get her to smile Sunday morning.


Happy birthday Daddy! Are these presents for me?




Cousin Christine and Makenna had a lot of fun Sunday!

We tried to get a family pic, but Makenna wasn't cooperating very well. It's not bad though! I loooove my family! I am the luckiest lady in the world!


Today was still a little hard, but GiGi was sweet and texted me a couple of pics of Makenna today. It sounds like she was a perfect angel today! But of course she would be! It is Makenna we're talking about! I will get to see my baby girl tomorrow! And, our staff meeting was cancelled, so that means I get to rush home right after school to see my precious girl!

On another topic, since high school, I have always wanted to be picked for jury duty. I always thought it would be a lot of fun. I guess I have watched too much tv. Well, my day finally came! But it was for Wichita Co, where I haven't lived in 5 years. So I called the court house today and I just mail my card in stating that I don't live there. My day finally comes and I can't do it. It was very weird that they chose me since my driver's license and voter's registration are both in Tarrant Co. The more I thought about it, I would be an awful pick because I am way too opiniated and, eh-hem, a little judgemental of people (on trial). Maybe someday...

Here are the pics I have been promising. I'm not going to write a lot because it would take forever. Plus Brady informed me that noone cares about what I write. People just want pics. So I'm going to give the people what they want!...kind of!

1 comment:

  1. Those eyes...seriously so beautiful!!!! My goodness....she's going to be a heartbreaker!!

    ReplyDelete