Sunday, January 3, 2010

Out of Time

I will have to post pics later. We had a wonderful Christmas! Makenna really enjoyed her very first Christmas which turned out to be a white Christmas. We were snowed in and Makenna never left the house for 3 days. We had 6 Christmases! So Makenna had lots of practice opening up gifts. Her favorite part was the bows and the tissue paper. She got lots of wonderful and thoughtful gifts from so many wonderful family members. I want to thank everyone so much for being so sweet to my baby girl on her first Christmas. We got lots of wonderful pics and video footage that we will always cherish. The hard part is figuring out where to put everything!

Lots of new things occured over the past two weeks. Makenna turned 8 months old, got her first infection and had to go to the dr to get medicine, learned to clap her hands, eats meat and lots of other table food. She has learned that she loves mac and cheese, chic-fil-e, pasta, gerber cheese puffs, and whatever else any adult is eating. She has also developed this intense separation anxiety. When I dropped her off at the nursery at church this morning, she freaked out and did her terrified cry. Normally she loves it. We are worried how tomorrow will go with her sitter, Emily. We really hope Makenna will eat, sleep and be happy! I will really try and upload a bunch of Christmas pics tomorrow. Again, we had 6 gatherings, so lots of pics.

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year! I am very thankful for the many blessings from 2009. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in 2010! I am curious if anyone made any resolutions. I am keeping up the tradition for me and not making any, because I can't keep them! Instead, I am resolving to not make a resolution, that way I know I can keep it!! I can't wait to hear what other people are doing. Check back again tomorrow, or the next day, or later this week. I will get those pics up!

No comments:

Post a Comment