Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baby Update

I forgot to mention this in the other post, but then decided I wanted Makk to have her own post and this baby to have his/her own post! I am 14 1/2 weeks along. So far, everything looks good. I am soooooo hungry all the time!! I really crave what I call boy food like meats and carbs. Sweet stuff doesn't sound all that good to me. I ate super healthy with Makk, like a lot of fruits. This child, I am way more hungry than I was with Makk. I am way bigger sooner than I was with Makk. In fact, this morning I was already asked when I was due! At 14 weeks! I haven't gained any weight until this week, but I think I gained like 4 lbs in a week! Although I did weigh after a biiiiggg meal of fried foods from Parkway Grill!

I have a ton more energy and it feels GREEEAAT! Just like Tony the Tiger would say! I can get more done and accomplished. Makk is very sweet to the baby most of the time. She kisses my belly sometimes and says she loves the baby. She hasn't made up her mind if she wants a bubba or a sissy. It changes a lot for her. I on the other hand would be ecstatic about either! I really have boy feelings though. The Dodson's think we are having a girl. The heartbeat last time was 165, which according to the Old Wive's Tale means a girl, but i have talked to lots of people where it wasn't true for them. I found out last time not to trust the Chinese Calendar! We'll see. I have an apt this Tuesday, then again 4 weeks later where I should find out what we're having!!
Can't wait!

I feel sooooooo blessed to be pregnant right now and for it all to be going smoothly! The Lord is so good, not just for this reason, but for many other countless ways. Like I said, it was a tough year last year and I don't care what we have, I just want a healthy baby. It was at this time last year that I had my first miscarriage, like a week before Makk's first birthday. Looking back, we have gone through a lot last year. It is crazy how much can happen in just a single year. Anyway, thanks for reading and I will keep updates coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment