Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Makenna's Party Part 1

Makenna had such a blast at her party!!! She reacted a lot better and more excited this year than last year. She loved every gift she opened up and had to immediately wear it or play with it right then. At first she didn't want to blow out her candle, but then she saw me do it a few times, and she decided that looked like fun. She then had to blow it out about 5 times in a row! And of course she had to eat an unfrosted cupcake!

We had so many friends and family come! We really appreciate all the fellowship and love and awesome gifts everyone brought. We are very appreciative of everything! Makenna really enjoyed playing with the other kids. They had a BLAST on the trampoline!! We need to have Lawson and Collin over for more jump time!

I have some really cute pics, but I unfortunately did not get very many of the party itself. So if anyone has any, please share them with me! I can't post pics right now because I can't find the cord to connect the camera to the computer. I think Brady has it with him at work. I will try to get him to find it and bring it home so I can post pics today.

I'm about to go to my doctor's apt. I think this will be another 10 min sit down talk with my doctor about any questions or concerns. I wish I could get a sonogram done today so I can maybe see what we're having! I did accidently squish the baby yesterday when I was bending over at Walmart to see a price tag on diapers. He/she got pushed to the top right and I had to push him back down. It was really weird and a little painful. I'm not too concerned, but that could be my segway into getting a sonogram today!

Please check back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment