Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Birthday Wishes

I was asked what Makk would like for her birthday. Well, I'm sure anything will be perfect! I do know she is already getting a dress-up trunk with play clothes like tutu's, a ballerina outfit, and those little plastic shoes. We are looking for her a little table and chairs. I would love to find her a white wooden one, but we may not find one cheap enough and good quality. So things that I think she would love and you can't go wrong:

~Bubbles, like a bubble machine. I've seen them cheap at Target. Other bubble wands, solution, toys...
~Outside toys, like water toys you can hook up to water hose, or other water/sand toys for a water table or swimming pool.
~A Tag Jr System with Tag Jr Books ***
~Plain white sandals, maybe the squeaker ones. She wore her one's from last year almost on a daily basis and got lots of use from them. Size 6
~If you get her clothes, she is a size 24 months or 2T.
~I saw some cheap outdoor toys at Walmart in the seasonal aisle she may enjoy like the little bowling set, sand stuff (a sand box would be fun!), etc

That is all I can think of for now. I contemplated asking for just money so we can buy her a toddler bed for when the new baby comes. But there are several scenarios I'm playing through my mind, trying to figure out the cheapest option. We haven't landed on one yet.

Hope this helps for those who have asked like Grandmom. Your presence in her life and love are also great presents to her (as cheesy as that sounds)!

Did I mention some no bake oatmeal cookies or chocolate drop cookies? Maybe that's just for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment