Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Makenna's Party Part 3

I'm trying to upload more pics, but twice now it has failed. I think it is a Blogspot problem. I will try again later.

Dotor apt went well yesterday. In 4 weeks we will find out what we are having!!!! I have to get a lot of blood work net Tuesday, blahhhhh. Also at my next visit in 4 weeks I have to do the 1 hour glucose test. The good thing about it this time is that I don't have to fast like I did last time!!!! I can't stand not eating, preggers or not! I also have an insufficient weight gain?! I think partly because we got sick about a month ago (food poison or stomach bug) and I lost several pounds. So I have gained all that back, but according to dr scales, I've only gained 1 pound so far.

I guess that is all for now. About to head to work to be a hall monitor for TAKS test. At least I get to read a book all afternoon. :)

I'll try and post pics again later. Hopefully it will be working then!

Please pray for a great job opportunity for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment