Monday, November 23, 2009

7 Months Old Today!!

To celebrate Makenna turning 7 months old, we did a lot more shopping! We also visited Santa Clause. Makenna was very patient during our short wait and was amused and laughing out loud at the little girl (about 10) behind us who wore a santa hat! When we got up there, I handed her over and she just stared at Santa. That is the cute picture we kept. Then she started crying after a good minute or so. She was already very tired and it was close to lunch time. After I picked her up and gave her back her dolly, she was happy again and went to chewing on the dolls braids. I purchased the pic on a cd so that I have copy rights, but I am intentially not showing the pic yet. Stay tuned! We stayed a good long time at the mall. We had lunch with our friends, then we went to the little kid playground. On the way we stopped at Gymboree and Makenna fell asleep as I bounced her in my arms. She took a good 45 min nap or so. Then it was time to nurse. Not just for me, but also for the other 2 out of 3 moms I was with. So what did we do? We three sat side by side on a bench and nursed our babies under our Hooter Hiders! My friend Cara even had the exact one as I did. It was quite a sight! We really were discreet and didn't draw any attention to ourselves.


Then we headed off to do some more shopping. One of our many visits was to JoAnns Fabric to look for supplies to make a stocking. I did not have any luck. None of the employees could help me. I befriended some grandma who I enlisted, not intentially, to help me find fabric. I had no such luck. Our next stop was to a boutique called Apple Annie's. It is a super cute home decor cutsie shop. I ended up finding a stocking that I envisioned in my head and knew it was the one as soon as I saw it! Here it is below. I just need to get it monogrammed which may be tricky because of the fabric. Sorry Laura that I won't be able to help you out. :( You should definitely go for it!


Saturday I found the cutest bow and socks for Christmas! The bow is from a store in FW called Spoiled Pink. It is a super cute shop with lots of girlie stuff. Can't you tell by the name?! The socks are from Swoozies. They have a lot of cute things! I found a cute top from GAP today. I had the most difficult time finding a Christmas shirt for Makenna. There isn't hardly anything for little girls her size!






This is the first pic I ever posted when I began to blog. She has changed sooo much!! I really can't believe that she is already 7 months old! Baby Center emailed me the 7-12 month milestones. I was reading it with Brady and I was telling him that I cannot envision our little angel walking! She is my sweet little baby. The thought of it just blows my mind away!

No comments:

Post a Comment