Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oh My Makenna

I gave Makenna a teething biscuit for the first time yesterday. She had had one before at Moni's. This was my first time to see her. She loooooved it! She ate the entire thing. There were some small pieces stuck all over her, but she woofed it down!






Today I dressed Makenna in another warm outfit since it has been so warm this week. It will be her last time to wear it. I found some cute shoes that she has worn once and put them on her. She looked adorable! Of course they didn't last long on her feet over at Moni's.







We have been practicing getting on our hands and knees. Yesterday I really noticed that she stayed for a prolonged amount of time. This is us doing it again today.


She really looks like she's headed for the Sonic cup! She loves any to-go cup. I was hoping to entice her to crawl! It almost worked.



Although she isn't crawling, she is sitting up very well!!

We had to take a bath tonight because she had banana all over her. The last few weeks she has HATED her baths. Tonight she LOVED it! She never cried, but actually laughed! She was making huge splashes with her hands. Water was all over the big tub and the floor. She was really having a hay day. She also loved her 3 duckies. She tried to grab all of them and eat them. On her next bath, I will try some of her other fun toys. I wish I had videod her bath because it was so much fun to watch her. Who woulda thunk it? I will video her next one just in case she has the same amount of fun!
Good news...I may get to keep my refrigerator in my classroom! This has been an ongoing saga for me and my colleagues. I really need mine for my breastmilk. I will have to fill out a medical form and wait for approval, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! The rest of them have to be out by Thanksgiving break. I have a huge sign on mine that says "This fridge contains Breastmilk!" With Breastmilk underlined several times. Hopefully if they come check our rooms over the break they will see my sign and understand. More updates to follow!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the refrigerator update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Makenna has the same rice teething biscuits that Logan loves. They can have snacks together at Grandmom's! :) Actually, Jason overheard Elaina a few days ago tell her friend that her mommy eats baby food. It was hilarious! I love those things and have been known to get them out and eat them myself.... Elaina and Carson like them too! You ought to give them a try. The vegetable ones are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes. She is so precious.

    ReplyDelete