Tuesday, November 3, 2009

1st Halloween!

I am very sorry that I have waited to blog. But just you wait because I already have 4 blogs saved that I will release the rest of the days this week! So keep checking back for some sweet pictures! The weekend before Halloween, we went to WF for Makenna's 6 mo pics. I have only seen a few, but they sure take your breath away!! I will post them later when I receive them.

While we were there, we went Trick-or-Treating to all the grand and great grandparents' houses. Makenna got lots of treats!! Below she is enjoying one of her treats from GiGi. This is her first time to try the Gerber Puffs. She still doesn't quite know what to think of them, but they sure are fun playing with in the highchair! Notice her new fall sweater with the pumpkins. She wore this in some of her 6 mo pics while we were at the pumpkin patch!






I love how the puff is hanging out of her mouth!

She is peeking into her pumpkin she got from Grandmom!


Here is our Halloween pose for pics we sent out. Her costume actually did not bother her, surprisingly.

I looooooove this of Makenna and her Daddy! This was the Friday before Halloween! Her t-shirt underneath actually has a pumpkin face on it, too!

She's walking down her runway to model her outfit!

She's definitely working it here!! I really love this pic also!!
Today, we went to visit Emily who now has Connor, 16 mo, and his baby brother Dilan, 6 weeks. Makenna will start with them tomorrow. We visited for about 30 min. during that time connor was making toot sounds with his tongue. Later this evening after we returned home, Makenna started doing it too! She had never done it before until she saw Connor do it today. It was sooo cute!! I have a feeling she will learn lots of things that little boys do! :) She may always look like a princess, but will be rough and tough underneath all the frill....hopefully! :)

2 comments: