Sunday, November 15, 2009

Clickety Clackity

Here are two beautiful pics that Moni took last week. Makenna apparently loves this car thing that you push her in. She gets to steer where she wants to go. Once Makenna gets old enough, I will most definitely buy her a Power Wheel car of some sort because that is what every good mother does! :) Or maybe I want her to have one because I never did...




Yesterday we tried a new meal. She loved it! I was afraid she wouldn't like the meat, but she gulped it down!
I forgot to blog about our mall trip last Saturday. We walk in as soon as the mall opens to beat the crowd. We always park by Macy's because it is more centrally located. As soon as we walk out of Macy's, we see all these roped off lines, a stage with a runway, and a photography station set up complete with the black backdrop. And there were a lot of people there! We walk closer to the front of the mess and we see signs that say "Children's Model Search". I ask Brady immediately if we should enter Makenna in! He says he isn't sticking around to participate. We were there on a quick mission to buy Brady some new jeans. He wanted to get in and out as soon as possible. So we walk around and I keep thinking about it. We finish our shopping and head back towards Macy's. By this time there are hundreds of parents and kids! There were also several women dressed in their black aprons walking around handing out forms. I jut new they would approach us and beg us to sign up our gorgeous daughter! Me feeling were a little hurt that they did not. We left the mall and I still considered it, so I called Deborah to get her opinion. After talking to Carrie Cooley www.thecooleyfam.blogspot.com later, because she was going to enter in her daughter Reese, kids have to be older than a year. That made me feel better about not getting asked to participate! So we decided that maybe next year we will enter in Makenna and Reese!
Below is a video of Makenna clicking her tongue. She is loving all mouth noises! Tonight she soaked my shirt by making tooting noises! She also really loved her bath again! Woohoo! Tomorrow will be a fun day with the Gig!

1 comment: