Friday, November 20, 2009

We made it!!!

So glad that today was the last day before Thanksgiving break!!! Whew! I know I can make it to Christmas, then that will be half the school year over! Crazy, huh? I am very excited about this week because I get to spend the entire week with Makenna! Also, FOOD! And SHOPPING!!! I am so ready to start. Still trying ti work out the kinks for Black Friday. It is a tradition every year that we meet at Whataburger at like 4AM to be at the first store before they open at 5AM. Now with Makenna this year, I'm scratching my head trying to figure it all out with the nursing and pumping. Here are a few pics of this past Monday when GiGi came to visit for the day. We tried to dress her appropriately! If only her shirt said "GiGi" instead. Glitter fell from the tutu and landed everywhere!! It was worth the cute pics we got! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment