Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Food Firsts

Makenna has eaten a lot of new foods in the last week and a half. Likes:bananas from the container, green beans, applesauce, carrots. Dislikes: real bananas smooshed, peas, yogurt (makes her spit up).

Makenna really like any kind of cup or drinking device. She sees it and immediately wants it and goes for it!

She gets really excited about big cups!



She just needs to figure out the straw.




Although her face looks like this, she really does like them, especially mixed with her rice cereal. And especially more than her peas!



She looooooooooves her bananas!!!!!


She ate the entire tub!



She wasn't sure about this new item.


She actually really enjoyed her banana yogurt the first day. It was mainly the 3rd day she wasn't a big fan. She could have also jsut been full. But she did spit up a lot after eating it.
Tomorrow we will try banana with peaches and oatmeal. Maybe we will try the yogurt again. Some vanilla yogurt.
We bought a fun birthday gift today for a b-day party this Saturday. Makenna really wanted it for herself! So glad tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What was the present? I remember shopping for a gift for a friend when I was little. I threw such a fit because I wanted one too that my mom finally bought one for me also. I wish I could remember what it was. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a soft Elmo that you shake and he talks. It is called Elmo chatters. I couldn't blog it in case that Julie read it before the party!

    ReplyDelete